Blooming onion bread is easy to make. You are going to be into delicious cheese. Let’s make it !
– A loaf of bread at medium size
– Cheese (Sliced and split into 4) (Anchor Mozzarella)
– Onion (cut into small pieces)
– 1 spoon of salted butter.
– Use a sharp knife to cut bread, avoid cutting it too sharply or it will be broken. Put carefully each of cheese slices into slit.
– Make butter melted by microwave (20”), then mix it with onion
– Sprinkle this mixture into slit.
– Turn on the oven (at 180oC), use silver paper to wrap the bread. Bake it in 15’.
Bake it without paper to make cheese melted. Bake it in the oven at 150oC (10’)
You should eat it when it is still hot
On the weekends, you can enjoy an amazing dish with your family.
Have nice a weekend!