Roasted duck soup is tasty, cooked easily, time-saving and rich in calories.
– 300gr roasted duck breast
– 50gr boiled bamboo sprouts
– 1/3 of a tofu block
– 3m diluted flour
– 1L broth
– Sugar, pepper, sesame oil
– Seasoning powder
– Soy sauce
– Rice vinegar
– Remove bone from duck, then shred and cut into 5cm pieces
– Pass tofu through hot water.
– Cut bamboo sprouts, carrot, tofu into 5-cm-slice
– Put bamboo sprouts, carrots, duck meat into boiled broth (5’); add 1 spoon seasoning powder, ½ spoon sugar, and ½ spoon rice vinegar. – – Put tofu into, then cook with a small fire, pour flour water slowly until it starts getting thick, turn off the stove.
– Spoon it into a bowl, scatter the coriander, add sesame oil and pepper to it. Taste it at once.
– Using duck breast to make it easy to cut into slices.
– Pass tofu through hot water to make it tougher. Avoid being crushed.
Originally posted 2023-03-30 05:54:48.