Paella is a Spanish traditional food. There are 3 popular types: Valencian paella (rice, white beans, green beans, tomatoes, chicken or rabbit meat…), seafood paella (seafood instead of meat), mixed paella (using both meat and seafood).
6 chicken dumb sticks
300gr pork ribs
5-6 cloves of garlic
200gr Chinese long beans
500 gr long-grained rice
1l chicken broth
1 tsp jaggery sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp chili powder
1. Covered the pan is with olive oil . When oil gets hot, add drumsticks, ribs and garlic (with skin) and salt to it. Stir fry it until it looks brown.
2. Add 150gr Chinese long beans. Stir the mixture lightly
3. Pour a half of broth into it. Add jaggery sugar, ground turmeric, chili powder step by step.
4. Stir rice in the mixture . Later pour the rest of broth into it. Keep stirring until the rice is well cooked, there is less broth.
5. While waiting (20’), join mussels and 50gr Chinese long beans to it without stirring
6. When the rice is well done, only stir it gently for a while then you can enjoy immediately.
Originally posted 2023-03-30 05:57:30.