You should not take out glass bottles but make use of it to create helpful things with 4 methods as follows.
Method 1: Vase
– A little glass bottle.
– Straws (purple-pink)
– Flowers whose color is similar to the straws’ color: gerberas, chrysanthemum.
– Scissors, glue.
1. Cut straws into pieces, 1 cm longer than the height of the bottle.
2. Glue these straws vertically around the bottle. Remember to keep it close.
Now you fill the vase with flowers! The brand-new vase with the purple-pink color is impressive. Thanks to this method, you can create various bottles with different heights and colors.
Method 2: Container
– A glass bottle with the lid.
– Molded sponge: yellow, blue,.. . (choose the colors which are appropriate to the lid’s color)
– Star shape paper punch
– Scissors, needle, thread.
1. Make stars from molded sponge and punch.
2. Use thread to make star strips
Wind star strips around the bottle. Making 3 overlapping wraps so that the bottle’s body is covered with stars.
Method 3: vase
– Small glass bottle
– Light blue paint
– Plastic slight tray.
1. Clean all bottles carefully, let it totally dry before designing it.
2. Pour paint into the tray, then dip a half of the bottle into it, place these bottles on a paper.
3. After the paint on bottles does not melt anymore, you turn it upside down so that it can be totally dry.
In the end, you fill it with flowers! Very easy and fast. You turn little bottles into nice vases.
Method 4: Candle holder
– Glass bottle
– Polka dot cloth
– Scissors, glue, paint brush.
1. Cut the fabric into pieces which are 2 cm wide and as long as the bottle’s height
2. Spread the glue on the bottle’s body, put pieces of fabric on it, then spread the glue again.
3. Do this step until the bottle is wreathed with cloth.
Wrap and tie a strip of ribbon around the bottle. Now you can place a candle in it, light through the white dot fabric makes it shimmering. You can use fabric with intricate designs which can reflect beautiful images.
Good luck for you!
Originally posted 2023-04-02 05:58:16.