4 types of fruit should not eat the peel

Many people think the peels of fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients, so eat both are easy to cause disease or contain toxins. If you do not remove the shell, eating will cause harm to your health.
Vegetables are inherently healthy foods because they provide many nutrients that the human body needs. Because of this concept, many people also think the peels of fruits and vegetables also contain a lot of nutrients. If not eaten, it wastes them. Therefore, they often eat both the skin and the flesh of the vegetables.
However, doing this is not always the right decision. Here are 4 types of shell foods easy to cause disease or contain toxins that should not be eaten lest they are susceptible to poisoning and harmful to health.

  1. Potato peels
    Potato peels contain glycoalkaloid, which when ingested and then accumulate in the body, to a certain amount will be toxic. Because of the lack of immediate poisoning and no obvious symptoms, many people still believe that eating potato peels is fine. When poisoned, the patient will have pale skin, pale, poor health.
    Potatoes that have sprouted or have green skin will be more toxic, then the higher the amount of toxins produced in potatoes, so should not be eaten. Although peeling potatoes is a bit of a hassle, to protect yourself, it’s best to do this when consuming potatoes.
  1. Yam peel
    Eating sweet potato peels will damage the liver, this is because sweet potato peels contain too much alkali, eating a lot will cause discomfort for the digestive tract. In particular, if the skin of the potato has brown or black brown spots, it means that the tuber has been invaded by the black spot bacteria, producing spinning toxins and supply that easily damage the liver, causing poisoning.
    Therefore, although unfortunately you should also peel the sweet potato, if you find that the peel has brown spots or dark brown, you should not eat it anymore.
  1. Persimmon peel
    The peel of the persimmon fruit hurts the stomach. This is because when the persimmon fruit, tannic acid is mainly concentrated in the pulp, when the fruit ripens, we will concentrate tannic acid in the peel. When this poison enters the stomach, it will create a chemical that combines with the protein in the food, creating large and small lumps, called pink stones in the stomach, leading to many dangerous health problems. .
    Therefore, you should not eat persimmons that are still green. When you eat ripe persimmons, wash them and peel them off.
  1. Ginkgo bark
    Ginkgo bark contains toxic substances such as ginkgo acid, hydrogenated ginkgo acid, hydrogenated ginkgo acid and ginkgo alcohol. After entering the human body, these substances will damage the central nervous system and easily cause poisoning.
    So don’t be foolish to eat ginkgo bark


Originally posted 2023-03-30 05:47:20.

Related posts

Basic mistakes and how to defrost properly

7 types of cancers avoided by coffee

How to make jajangmyeon!